Sunday, March 14, 2010

More Answers and an Article

This morning I once again visited Yahoo! Answers. The returns on this have consistently been low. I'm getting more traffic from the answers where I reference my site in the actual answer instead of the source, but it's still pretty low. Still, this is one of the easiest things to do and when I'm still waking up (like when Daylight Savings Time kicks in) it's a good option.

Lately when I've been answering questions on Yahoo! Answers I've been using the questions as potential post idea. Some of these ideas will turn into articles on my actual site while I've been posting others in the service eZine Articles. I was very reluctant to post anywhere but my site (because, shouldn't it be on MY site!) but lots of people who know lots more than I do are always recommending this type of activity so I try to do it from time to time.

Let me just say that as a service I think eZine Articles is really great. It has a nice interface and publishing tools. This is the main reason I've been hesitant to try some of the other services (which I know I should be doing).

Anyway, the traffic I get from eZine Articles is only slightly better than what I get from Yahoo! Answers. The great thing about eZine though is you also get to create keyword links in your articles as well which is great. I really do need to be doing more of these but with only an hour on most days, it seems I just don't have the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment