Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Cost of eHarmony

It's always surprising when particular topics become popular. This time my post on the cost of eHarmony has garnered me additional visits. eHarmony is the largest dating site (by number of visitors at least) and it is very unique in its approach but the dating service is also more expensive than the majority of other services. The cost isn't revealed until users are signed up so it turns out this is a question many singles are asking.

Trying to find the best topics (those that people are actually interested in) is something I struggle with. Most articles I write I believe are going to be interesting only to be surprised by which ones have success. Normally it is only afterwords that the reasons make sense! To put it another way: would I have thought that eHarmony cost would be a popular question? No...but now that I realize it is, it does make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment