Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Contacting eHarmony

I've not been doing much SEO in the last two days because I've been concentrating more on content clean up in my dating guide at Little Red Rails.

I did take the time this morning to contact eHarmony about an article I wrote that shows the cost of eHarmony is not near as expensive as most people believe. I'm fairly certain nothing will come of this but it only took a minute to contact them.

Generally my site's traffic is holding steady. I'm not seeing any strong benefit from my steps taken this month (that is, I'm not seeing any traffic on my new inlinks). The overall traffic is up but I'm fairly certain that is due to four of my new articles which for the time being are getting some Google love on their placement.

I did add some links to my most popular article (writing the first email) and that may generate some additional traffic. This is one of my oldest articles and I've written a lot that compliments it since originally posting it so there was opportunity I was missing to lead people to related content.

No comments:

Post a Comment